Wednesday, January 15, 2014

It's a New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!! Hurray, 2013 has come and gone. 2013 was an awesome year for me, I hope it was for you too? I achieved so many thing I set out to in 2013, and I didn't for some things. One of the things I planned on doing in 2013 was to write, write and write. I promised to keep updating my blog, and to always write, but different things kept me from writing(excuses and lots of procrastination being part of it). It's 2014 though and I decided to kick myself hard, to awaken my latent writing spirit, so here I am.......... though it took me 11 days to decide on what I want to write about on my blog. I'm a dreamer and a doer, and I love to visit places (in my dreams.......), so I've decided to write about the places I've dreamt of visiting, and will hopefully visit one day. So, sit back, relax, let me take you around the world, educate you and hopefully entertain you also...................... Lots of Love, Lade Adebayo

No comments:

Post a Comment